PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
ADVENTURE / SIMULATOR
See the world through the eyes of a bee! Compete with other bees in races, collect pollen, perform waggle dances, and explore a world inspired by Central Park in New York. Play it with your family or friends, choosing between three modes, including co-op and vs. split-screen.
When the first rays of sunlight rise above the horizon, the beehive slowly wakes up. Hierarchy and diligence are vital for the wellbeing of the whole swarm. So you check your wings, measure the antennae degree of deviation, take orders from the Queen, and bee-gin your first independent mission.
And that’s just the beginning of your adventures. Suddenly, you learn that people want to cut down the tree that holds your hive. Now your fate – and the fate of your whole family – lies in your small, agile legs and fast wings!
We have created this game for parents and children in a way that will entertain and engage the whole family. The mechanics of the game are easy for children to learn and understand. This interactive story allows players to view the world through the eyes of insects, to learn the customs of bees and the important stages of their lives.
Player can choose between three modes in Bee Simulator, in two different versions – an easy one, designed with kids in mind specifically, and a more challenging one prepared for adult gamers
- Single-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Can you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
- Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
- Split-screen mode with cooperation or competition gameplay. It includes three maps that make the game even more fascinating.
• A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
• A realistic representation of a park inspired by Central Park;
• Three different modes enriched with educational elements;
• A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
• Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
• Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
BECOME A BEE
See the world through the eyes of a bee! Compete with other bees in races, collect pollen, perform waggle dances, and explore a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
READY, STEADY, FLY!
Take part in a race and show your sisters who has the fastest wings in the swarm!
I HAVE A STING AND I’M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!
The world of bees is not as carefree as one may think. Wasps, frogs, spiders, and some of the less friendly people will take any chance to ruin your plans.
DANCING WITH THE BEES
You are the master of air acrobatics. Your sisters are eager to mirror your smooth dance moves.
Explore the park thoroughly – visit even the deepest corners to look for rare plants and special flowers in order to collect the best pollen.
Developer: VARSAV Game Studios S.A.
Publisher: BIGBEN Interactive
Varsav Game Studios S.A.
Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a
02-017 Warszawa, POLAND
Phone: +48 22 100 46 29
Fax: +48 22 100 46 08